Flying Kites

Image

Symbolreader will be away, taking some time off, summer vacationing, walking in nature and reading under trees.

To feel most beautifully alive means to be reading something beautiful, ready always to apprehend in the flow of language the sudden flash of poetry.

A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream.

Gaston Bachelard

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Flying Kites

1. Have a wonderful time away! Namaste _/l\_

2. ptero9 says:

Yes, enjoy your time away! I too will be camping at the beach for 3 days this weekend. Maybe even flying some kites!
    Slainte!
    Debra

3. Have a great holiday~ You will be missed. 😀

4. Good for you. Enjoy your trees. I very much understand- as much as I have enjoyed writing more through a blog, I just as much want to get away from all computers.

5. LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words says:

Enjoy the Journey into you….
    and the picture and the words are wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing on your way to thoughts unknown to pen!
    Take Care…Be Safe….most of all Have Fun…!
    )0(
    ladyblue

6. Vacation, summer, reading, trees. I am a fan of all these words, and the wonderful concepts they embody. Have a wonderful time, M.

Jim

7. Have a great vacation or as you Europeans say, holiday! I hope you relax, unwind, and have fun! I will miss you! love, Linda

8. Enjoy the preciousness of everything!

9. Stuff Jeff Reads says:

Enjoy your vacation. I look forward to some good posts upon your return.

10. shreejacob says:

Enjoy your summery days! 🙂

11. Don says:

Enjoy your time away. May you be energized beyond measure.

12. I so hope you enjoy! I think Summer is far too good to miss. And connecting to nature is something we all should do. I too have taken some time out to enjoy Summer.
    Take care see you soon 🙂 x

13. Soul Fields says:

Wishing you happy, relaxing vacationing, Dear Monika. Looking forward to you posting again. Love, Deelia

14. Bye Monika. I’m away too for some weeks, but with wifi 🙂
    Have a good time. And come back soon, because I can’t miss your posts too long! Mart.

15. You’re gonna feel great without WordPress. Enjoy it, Monika! 😉

16. renatembell says:

Sounds wonderful. I look forward to your future posts inspired by this refreshing rejuvenation and fun-filled adventures! Save travels. ENJOY~